Summer Bridal Trends 2014
One hot summer trend that I have noticed this summer for brides is: COLOR! Colorful flowers, deep colored dresses, pastel up lighting, whatever the case is color is totally in this summer!
Another trend I have noticed is more lace and blushers. I know this is normally a part of a wedding but lace dress, lace shoes, and lace table dressing?! YES! The more lace the better!
Blushers, veils, and mini top hats oh my! I simply ADORE this veil cage blusher trend. I think they are adorable and suit most bridal themes.
Some of our top selling shoes this summer season are:
1) The Viv: a lace bootie that's as comfy as it is adorable
2) The Angela is gorgeous! Angela has a wave detail to help elongate your legs and ab stones to help reflect all lights!
3) The Abbey is a perfect vintage inspired stacked heel peeptoe! Elegant and charming.
4) Elani is a lace and satin pointy toe pump, you make think 80's, but the pointed toe is all over fashion weeks world wide!
5) Lastly, is the Elana, not all brides want white or ivory heels for their wedding. The Elana is the perfect metallic pointed toe pump with adjustable ankle strap for that out of the box bride!
Anyways, as always, glitter and lace